- Subject to availability
- Published rates are valid for 2021 and 2022, respectively (excluding blackout dates (Dec. 23-Jan. 2), national and religious holidays, and Labor Day (May 1)).
- Blackout dates may have special rates. Please verify with your Destination Expert.
- A minimal deposit of 10% per person is required to confirm your reservation.
- Credit card payments are exempt from additional fees.
- At the Finch Bay Hotel, children’s rates apply to kids under 12 years old sharing a room with 2 adults.
- Galapagos itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions, logistical reasons, guests’ safety and/or Galapagos National Park Regulations.
- Restrictions may apply.
- Does not apply to other promotions.
- Breakfasts and taxes are included for hotels and Sea Lion Yacht.
- All entrance fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- International airfare (From your country to Ecuador / From Ecuador to Peru / From Peru to your country)
- Domestic flights in Peru (Lima-Cuzco)
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
- Fuel Surcharge*
*ETICA Empresa Turistica Internacional C.A. reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice should the closing price of West Texas Intermediate Fuel increase above $70 per barrel on the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index). In the event a fuel supplement is charged, ETICA Empresa Turistica Internacional C.A. will have sole discretion to apply the supplementary charge to both existing and new bookings, regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full. Such supplementary charges are not included in the yacht fare. The fuel supplement charge will not exceed $10.00 per passenger per day.
A lovely few days
We stayed at Finch Bay for 4 nights, having chosen to do one of the all-inclusive packages. I organized everything by email with Victor, who was extremely helpful, and everything went perfectly, including the rather complicated transfer process on arrival! We didn’t want to do a cruise and thought that the combination of land and sea activities that Finch Bay offered would work well for us.
“Our guides were excellent.”
Our guides were excellent. Henrique met us at the airport and took us to the highlands to see the tortoises, and we had a very pleasant lunch with him. We went to North Seymour Island on the resort’s yacht with Soto. The day included snorkeling with turtles and small rays. The yacht crew were really good too […] Our other land day was to Tortuga Bay and the Charles Darwin Research Centre with Valentin, it was very relaxed and a good change of pace.
[…]Breakfast was great, dinners were very good – limited choices due to the package but we had no issue – and Sabrina who was our waitress on a couple of nights was exceptional.
“Breakfast was great. Dinners were very good.”
We had a drink at the bar by the pool every evening – amazing passion fruit daiquiris, thank you Jorge! It is quiet at night, but it would be easy enough to go into Puerto Ayora if you chose. We were tired after the day’s activities, and happy to stay at the hotel.
The ladies at the front desk were so helpful, and we were very well prepared by them every night for the next day’s activities. For us, Finch Bay was a great way to get a taste of the Galapagos.
deb_k63 – Adelaide, Australia