The Galapagos Islands, one of South America’s most coveted destinations, is the perfect spot for your next adventure! Your journey begins in Quito, Ecuador’s capital city and the place where South America’s most well-preserved Historic Center charms travelers from all over the globe with its fine architecture and exciting history.
After that, prepare for a mesmerizing jaunt through the surrounding Andean highlands to one of the world’s tallest active volcanoes: the mighty Cotopaxi.
Indulge in fascinating panoramic views, distinctive island culture, and nature like you’ve never seen it before as you embark on a genuine pièce de resistance: an expedition cruise through the Galapagos Islands. Explore the paradise that is the Galapagos National Park, home to the same native and endemic species documented by Charles Darwin almost 200 years ago on his visit to the archipelago aboard the HMS Beagle. Visit some or all of the Top Galapagos Islands: Isabela, Fernandina, Floreana, and Rabida.
Hop aboard this one-of-a-kind adventure in a destination like no other, where you’ll get to connect with nature in a safe, fun, memorable way.
What you get:
- Airport Transfers
- 2 nights at a Premium Hotel in Quito
- Full-day Cotopaxi National Park Tour
- Roundtrip Domestic Airfare (Quito-Galapagos-Quito)
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee
- INGALA Transit Control Card
- 7-day Galapagos Islands Itinerary aboard any of our expedition vessels
- All meals and unlimited wine, beer, and soft drinks aboard your Galapagos Cruise
- Access to VIP Lounges on Quito/Guayaquil airports and upon your arrival in Baltra
- Free Expedition Pack and gratuities